My Family

My Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

First Official Blog

OK so I see this all over the place and figure since we moved to South Dakota I should probably keep everyone in the loop this way as well. I'm hoping people will check this if they can't hit up Facebook. But considering the lack of computer time some of my BFF's log, they may never see this page either. LOL.

I named this blog The Heller Family because in 2 months it will be official. I didn't want to rename it later. AND if any of you know Mikaela she yells at me at least 3 times a day because my last name is not Heller. I mean no offense but I really like Pressley. Is there anyway I can keep it without offending Josh???? Ummmm...probably not. hehe. I do, however, get to keep it for my business name so I guess that works.

I have some good news and I'm going to share soon...but I have to figure out how to use this thing. Then I'll post some more. Bye bye for now!

1 comment: